accounting package for UNIX

Seth A. Phillips seth at netboss1.trg.saic.com
Fri May 10 09:05:00 AEST 1991

I have written some software that does accounting on UNIX machines.  It
runs on the following machines

	IRIS running IRIX
	SUN running SUNOS
	FPS running FPX
	MAC running AUX
	DEC running UTLRIX

The software has the following:

1) Allows an administrator to track DISK and CPU usage by GROUP and USER.
2) Allows a user to change his/her group (budget number) as needed during
   a login session.
3) Automatic handling of remotely mounted file systems.
4) Man pages.
5) Allows different budget numbers for different directories.
6) Permits users the option of running their login session in a discount
   charge rate, low process priority mode.
7) Provides method of specifying different rates for CPU and DISK usage at
   particular times (like week-ends, week-days, and nights).
8) Allows the user to view his/her charges over a selected range of days.

I am interested in knowing whether I should take the time to package this
software and provide it to the public.  Please e-mail me if you are
interested.

Seth Phillips
seth at trg.saic.com