WANTED: PNX (Unix) for a Three Rivers Computing Perq T-2

cs202101 at umbc5.umbc.edu cs202101 at umbc5.umbc.edu
Sun Oct 14 05:30:15 AEST 1990

WANTED:  PNX (A derivative of Unix) for a Three Rivers Computing Perq T-2

Does anyone know where I could obtain a copy of this?  As far as I know, this
is the only version of Unix that will run on this system; it was developed
by I.C.L over in Britain, but I do know that it was once sold and used over
here in the U.S.  It appears that it is no longer commercially available,
so I was wondering if anyone has a copy of it that they're no longer using
or could make a c Has anyone out there even heard of this for the
Perq model T-2?  Thanks in advance for any information on this; I'd really
like to try to get Unix running on this system.

                                    Robert D. Davis
                                    cs202101 at umbc3.umbc.edu