problem with large directory; longnames on Bull

Todd Aubin tba at pws.bull.com
Thu Oct 25 05:30:45 AEST 1990

Please send e-mail to me:   tba at pws.bull.com

I have experience with the Bull DPX-2/3xx line, as well as Universe/Ult-ix,
Pick, etc.
I'll do what I can to help. I am *very* curious as to who you've talked
to at Bull locally, and maybe can we can avoid this in the future. I have
not yet met an single Bull Unix support person who doesn't like to
talk about his DPX-2, so I will try to get that person the right materials
if that is what is lacking.

KNOW BULL

--
Todd B. Aubin					uunet!hbiso!tba
                                             or tba at pws.bull.com
Bull Information Systems Inc.  	 Technology Park, Billerica, MA 01821
(ISO Unix Marketing Support)