The Admin Library

Usenet Administrator usenet at dlss2.UUCP
Fri Oct 26 22:20:26 AEST 1990

In article <MJD.90Oct23153459 at saul.cis.upenn.edu> mjd at saul.cis.upenn.edu (Mark-Jason Dominus) writes:
>In article <490 at nitrex.UUCP> leyser at nitrex.UUCP (Jeff Leyser) writes:
>>   So there you are, the best darn administrator your boss has ever seen.
>>   What books are sitting on, above, or near your desk?  What makes up the
>>   "definative" Sys. Admin. library?

	You're asking for trade secrets????
	Well, I like almost any text book looking/expensive looking book that
he can't understand.  A "Internals of the Unix Operating System" or
"Data Structures in C".  Especially, if I can get the company to pay for them!