Program to log off idle users

a.e.mossberg aem at mthvax.cs.miami.edu
Fri Sep 14 15:35:34 AEST 1990

In <10504 at hacgate.UUCP> tong at rscene.hac.com (Kevin Tong) writes:

>Does anyone out there know of any software that will
>log out users after a certain amount of idle time?

>We have only a limited number of ports and some
>users stay logged on even after they leave.

I use untamo, which I got long long ago. I'm not sure where
I got the one I run now, but it is not the same that appeared
in comp.source.(misc? unix?). It is available from mthvax.cs.miami.edu
via ftp as ~ftp/pub/untamo.shar.Z or by the netlib server
netlib at mthvax.cs.miami.edu by sending it the request:

send untamo.shar from sources

aem
--
a.e.mossberg / aem at mthvax.cs.miami.edu / aem at umiami.BITNET / Pahayokee Bioregion
Historic responsibility has to make up for the want of legal responsibility.