Wanted: info on 'root' magazine

There will be enough room in HEAVENS for all of US koffi at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Thu Sep 20 05:08:47 AEST 1990

In article <7017 at dog.ee.lbl.gov>, mostardi at ux5.lbl.gov (David Mostardi) writes:
> I thank Colin from Massey University in New Zealand for the
> address for 'root' magazine, which he says "is oneof the most
> useful journals I subscribe to".  It is a magazine for UNIX
> systems administrators.
>
> 	root
> 	632 East Bidwell St. #56
> 	Folsom CA 95360
> 	USA
>
> David

I am looking into subscribing to 'root' magazine and I am not sure about the
address I have. And the address doesn't match with the one David posted up
here.  Here is the address I have:

	root, the journal of UNIX/Xenix System Administration
	Root Creations, Inc.
	632 East Bidwell St., Suite 56
	Folsom, California 95630
	U.S.A.

Please help me out and let me know if the P.O Box is correct and provide me
with a telephone number if possible.

koffi