Monthly posting on USENET manual set

Joe Liu jliu at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 10 18:59:56 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep06.215045.25117 at virtech.uucp> cpcahil at virtech.uucp (Conor P. Cahill) writes:
>Please note that this pricing is only "cost-recovery" pricing.  We are not
>making any profit on the deal.

  Suggestion #1, Won't it be more convient for everyone who wants the docs
to be able to fetch them from some ftp site if you put them there ? That
way, you don't waste all your time and effort to print, bind and mail them
while the users don't have to wait. They can print out the portions they
need when they need them.

  Suggestion #2, you are not making any profit, while by addvertising on
10 or so groups world wide, you are costing someone some real money, and
your customers are sending out some real $50 for each order. This then
is not the thing worthy to do, is it ?  To make the world turn, bussiness
or individuals have to make profits, one way or another.  And I sincerely
hope you do.  Otherwise, I suggest you go back to suggestion  #1n

Joe