Fair use and account agreements for students/faculty/staff

Brendan Kehoe brendan at cs.widener.edu
Tue Apr 9 07:07:55 AEST 1991

In <1585 at vtserf.cc.vt.edu>, marchany at vtserf.cc.vt.edu writes:
>In article <38 at gobi.cs.utexas.edu> ctp at cs.utexas.edu (Clyde T. Poole) writes:
>>I would like to hear from other universities concerning what sorts of
>>agreement they require student, faculty and staff to sign before allowing
>>them access to computer equipment and software.
>There is an archive directory for the Internet Engineering Task Foce
>Site Security Policy Handbook Working Group (SSPHWG). The group is
>creating a handbook to help sites develop their own security policies..

  There's also an archive of the acceptable use policies & other info
 for different networks & schools on ftp.cs.widener.edu (192.55.239.130)
 in pub/cud/schools and pub/cud/networks.
  Hope it helps..

     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan at cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone
 Now that we know he has ID, we could give him an account. finger bush at cs....