wanted : termcap entry for TeleVideo 905

Glenn F. Leavell glenn at rigel.econ.uga.edu
Tue Apr 16 05:55:09 AEST 1991

I'm using SunOS 4.1.1, which was shipped with a termcap entry for a
TeleVideo 910+ (tvi910+) terminal, but was not shipped with an entry for
a TeleVideo 905.  The tvi910+ entry seems to work with my tvi905 terminals
in general, but there are a few quirks.  For instance, when programs
like 'rn' use inverse video, some control codes appear on the screen around
the highlighting.  Can anyone send me a tvi905 entry or direct me to where
I might find one?

Thank you!
--
Glenn F. Leavell  Systems Administrator  glenn at rigel.econ.uga.edu  404-542-3488
 University of Georgia Economics Department. 147 Brooks Hall. Athens, GA 30602