sendmail shock. Bibliography?

Dr. E.W. Lisse spel at hippo.ru.ac.za
Sat Apr 6 02:17:20 AEST 1991

In <1991Apr2.180215.1356 at sci34hub.sci.com> gary at sci34hub.sci.com (Gary Heston) writes:

>In article <1991Apr1.173622.12281 at appmag.com> pa at appmag.com (Pierre Asselin) writes:
>>The title pretty much says it.  I'm a new Unix sysadmin  and  I'm
>>going  to have to hack sendmail.cf real soon now.  I can read man
>>pages, but in this case I need a book to  get  started.

>Forget it. Unless you grew up with sendmail, you'll probably never
>figure it out.

>Get smail3 off uunet, and convert to that. Understandable, works well,
>and has readable config files.

>--
>Gary Heston   System Mismanager and technoflunky   uunet!sci34hub!gary or
>My opinions, not theirs.    SCI Systems, Inc.       gary at sci34hub.sci.com
>I support drug testing. I believe every public official should be given a
>shot of sodium pentathol and ask "Which laws have you broken this week?".

There was something on alt.sources some weeks ago which takes
sendmail.cf and generates a readable file which in turn can be
recompiled into sendmail.cf.

It had something to do with 'easy' in the subject: line.

regards, el
--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse       (spel at hippo.ru.ac.ZA)
Katatura State Hospital     (formerly extel at quagga.ru.ac.za)