Creating limited account.

James Cameron jc at raven.bu.edu
Wed Apr 24 19:04:39 AEST 1991

System:  SunOS 4.1.1 on a Sun4/380 server

Problem: I have been asked to create a limited account which has a set
         path, and can only have disk access to two partitions.  Now,
         I am not being told why my boss wants the account set up like
	 this.

  	 My thoughts is that this is not really possible without some
	 serious work, which I don't think is worth it.

Any suggestions?

jc
--
					-- James Cameron  (jc at raven.bu.edu)

Signal Processing and Interpretation Lab.  Boston, Mass  (617) 353-2879