/etc/hosts file and Internet Automatic Upgrades

Ed Otto edotto at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 2 01:10:00 AEST 1991

Well, I have another in my line of weird questions:

Anyone know why a machine that is up 24 hrs./day, 7days/week wouldn't get
the updated /etc/hosts file?  Mine is dated January something...

Who do I have to bribe?

**	Edward C. Otto III	* Email:  UIPSA::OTTO                  **
**	University of Illinois  *         UIPSB::OTTO                  **
**	Printing Division	* 	  edotto at uipsuxb.ps.uiuc.edu   **
**	54A E. Gregory		* 	  edotto at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu      **
**	Champaign, IL		*         otto at uipsa.dnet.nasa.gov     **
**	217/333-9422		*				       **

	"As knowledge is to ignorance, so is light unto the darkness."

			--  GO 'PODS!  --