How do I get RFC articles?

Rich Alderson alderson at Alderson.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 18 11:01:17 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun17.134449.18197 at mlb.semi.harris.com>, dbrillha at dave (Dave Brillhart) writes:
>I was recently asked to track down 2 RFC articles
>(RFC 1118 and RFC 1180). Are these on-line somewhere
>that I can FTP them to my machine?

Internet RFCs can be obtained from NIC.DDN.MIL, numerical address 192.67.67.20.
This is the original ARPANET NIC, running Tops-20.

There is a readme file in the top-level directory for anonymous logins which
explains the naming conventions.
--
Rich Alderson   'I wish life was not so short,' he thought.  'Languages take
Tops-20 Mgr.    such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.'