Collaboration WAS: E-mail Privacy

Rich Alderson alderson at Alderson.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jun 25 10:08:08 AEST 1991

In article <8231 at ecs.soton.ac.uk>, tjc at ecs (Tim Chown) writes:
>In <2604 at maserati.qsp.UUCP> scotts at qsp.COM (Scott Simpers) writes:
>>IMHO, the way College degrees are given out has become as f---ed up as our
>>elementary schools.  But that's a topic for another newsgroup.
>
>PS.  Where *should* we discuss this!

How about misc.education?  I've directed followups accordingly.
--
Rich Alderson   'I wish life was not so short,' he thought.  'Languages take
Tops-20 Mgr.    such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.'