E-mail Privacy

Scott Simpers scotts at qsp.COM
Fri Jun 7 03:24:28 AEST 1991

It's one thing for an employer to do something they told you they were going
to do (search your purse, fire you for having games).  You were told when you
started working for them.

It is quite another matter for an employer to start doing these sorts of things
AFTER you start.  It is probably true that if they give you reasonable
warning that they are going to do it, they can.  I would equate that to a
credit card company changing the terms of the agreement.  If you don't like
the change, discontinue the card.  If you don't like the job, find a new one.

I don't mean to imply that it is as easy to change jobs as it is credit cards,
but I hope you get the general idea.

Scott Simpers
Quality Software Products                    voice: (213)410-0303
5711 W Slauson Avenue  Suite 240             fax: (213)410-0124
Culver City, CA  90230                       ...uunet!qsp!scotts