sources for AIX marketing/recruiting nicknacks

A. Lester Buck buck at siswat.UUCP
Mon Apr 9 05:33:35 AEST 1990

[And for something completely non-technical...]

I am looking for the sources for some AIX marketing and recruiting do-dads.

1)	I have heard there is a great IBM recruiting poster that says
	something like "The New Work Uniform at IBM" and has a picture
	of someone lying down in jeans.  (I haven't actually seen it yet.)
	This is supposed to be big on college campuses for Austin recruiting.
	Can anyone tell me exactly who to call to get one of these?
	Or better yet, if you have one, would you sell it for a nominal
	fee plus postage?  Do you know of any other AIX posters?

2)	At the Washington USENIX conference, IBM Research was handing out
	all sorts of little nicknacks.  I missed out on the AIX mugs and
	really like the post-it notes that are gray with "Stick To It"
	in the upper corner and large letters of AIX across the middle.
	Does anybody know a source for these items?

[We now take you back to the preceding technical discussions.]

Thanks alot!

--
A. Lester Buck     buck at siswat.lonestar.org  ...!texbell!moray!siswat!buck