AIX ByteUnix benchmark Questions

Shawn Hayes shawn at jdyx.UUCP
Tue Apr 10 21:33:52 AEST 1990

   Since we don't have AIX for the PS/2 I've never run the Byte benchmarks on
them, but when I ran it on the POWERstation 320 I used the SysV mode for
compiling all the programs.  Most of the benchmarks worked without any problems
so I don't know exactly what might be causing you trouble.  The only problems
I had were with getting the scripts to run , and those troubles were due to
the early pre-release versions of AIX 3.1.

   I would be very interested in seeing the complete report when you get the
benchmarks running.

                                                          Shawn Hayes