Risc System/6000

Jason Martin Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 27 11:10:34 AEST 1990

In article <1418 at ks.UUCP> drake at ibmarc.uucp (Sam Drake) writes:
>In article <1162 at gort.cs.utexas.edu> jason at cs.utexas.edu (Jason Martin Levitt) writes:
>>:-( :-( :-( ;-)  You're support and trust of IBM's claims is encouraging.
>>But, I'm interested in some approximate numbers, not unsubstantiated
>>opinions. How much space does AIX 3.1 require? X/Motif? What is the
>>the recommended amount of swap space?
>
>It would be unfair for me to comment on exact sizes of things (since I've only
>seen pre-release code, any more exact sizes I might give you would be
>somewhat off).

  That's the temporary answer to my question. Thanks.

-----

Jason Martin Levitt    P.O. Box 49860  Austin, Texas 78765  (512) 459-0055
Internet: jason at cs.utexas.edu         | "The most effective debugging tool is
UUCP    : cs.utexas.edu!hackbox!jason |  still careful thought, coupled with
BIX     : jlevitt                     |  judiciously placed print statements."