New product?

Jason Martin Levitt jason at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 6 11:31:49 AEST 1990

In article <749 at npiatl.UUCP> dkelly at npiatl.UUCP (Dwight Kelly) writes:
>Just got an invitation to an IBM product announcement.  Anyone know what
>is being introduced?
>
>Invite read:
>
>	Unix users, you are invited to the launch of a very significant
>	IBM product.  February 15, 1990.

  If you ask an IBM employee, they will say:

        "I don't know what you're talking about."

  If you ask someone who has one of the products, they will say:

        "I can't tell you anything unless you've signed a
         non-disclosure agreement with IBM."

   If you ask me, I'll say:

        "The Sparcstation I and the DECstation 3100 are very
         significant products."

     ---Jason
-----

Jason Martin Levitt    P.O. Box 49860  Austin, Texas 78765  (512) 459-0055
Internet : jason at cs.utexas.edu            |          I
UUCP     : ...cs.utexas.edu!hackbox!jason |       put the
BIX      : jlevitt                        |     chic in geek.