TCP/IP over serial lines

Martyne Hallgren martyne at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
Sat Feb 24 04:14:08 AEST 1990

Has anyone gotten serial line ip running from an AIX 2.2.1 RT to either
another RT or another unix system such as a sun??

I have seen references to this in the manuals (though nothing that
spells out SLIP)  and want to try this next week.  I would appreciate
any hints/tips or otherwise words of wisdom.

thanks in advance.

martyne hallgren

*  Martyne M. Hallgren       Internet:  martyne at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu *
*  Technical Advisor         Bitnet:    martyne at crnlthry               *
*  Cornell Theory Center     Phonenet:  607-255-9397                   *
*  265 Olin Hall                                                       *
*  Ithaca, NY 14853                                                    *
*" The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never    *
*  returns to its original size."  -Oliver Wendell Holmes              *