signatures

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.isc.com
Wed Feb 21 19:17:32 AEST 1990

shair at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

> Oops, forgot to sign.... as someone noted earlier in this
> string, we in the IBM marketing force are still not completely
> nativized to the unix environment.

nativized?!???  I see you haven't been Englishized either!

No, sorry 'bout that.  Seriously, it would be easier to tell who you are
(regardless of how/whether you sign yourselves) if you'd post from your own
organization.  Your mail address shows up as an indication of who you might
be associated with.  I read the ...uiuc.edu as "University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, educational institution" and find myself somewhat sur-
prised that this is really someone in the commercial world.  If you had a
...somewhere.ibm.com address, all would be clear from the outset.
--
Dick Dunn     rcd at ico.isc.com    uucp: {ncar,nbires}!ico!rcd     (303)449-2870
   ...Don't lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.