Is NFS available for AIX?

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.gryphon.COM
Mon Jan 15 04:48:17 AEST 1990

In article <992 at wubios.wustl.edu> david at wubios.UUCP (David J. Camp) writes:
>Is NFS available for AIX, either as Public Domain or Commercial
>software?

NFS is not available for release 1.1, however it will be available in
release 1.2 when it ships. Talk to your IBM representative about upgrading.
I am not sure what the policy will be but I am almost certain that an
easy upgrade path will be available. Oh yes, I also don't know if any
official date has been set for the 1.2 ship date but I believe the target
is end of 1st quarter.

Disclaimer: This is not an official statement of IBM or LCC, MHO only.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at seas.ucla.edu
AIX Technical Support	              - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at ifs.umich.edu