Does anyone else have problems with telnet?

David J. Camp david at wubios.wustl.edu
Tue Jan 16 05:45:21 AEST 1990

I mentioned that I was having problems with telnet in an earlier note.
When I login to a host and start a full-screen application, it typically
loses characters.  I would like to know if anyone is having this kind of
problem.  I would also like to hear from people who are using telnet in
vt100 emulation mode with no problems.  I am running AIX PS/2 on an IBM
PS/2 Model 70 with a UB NIC/PS2 adapter.  The host is a Sun 3/260
running SunOS 4.0.3 ON THE SAME ETHERNET.  -David-

Bitnet:   david at wubios.wustl                ^      Mr. David J. Camp
Internet: david%wubios at wugate.wustl.edu   < * >    Box 8067, Biostatistics
uucp:     uunet!wugate!wubios!david         v      660 South Euclid
Washington University (314) 36-23635               Saint Louis, MO 63110