<standards.h> on v3.1

karish at mindcrf.UUCP karish at mindcrf.UUCP
Mon May 28 12:10:49 AEST 1990

In article <5475 at ibmpa.UUCP> jsalter at ibmsupt.UUCP (James Salter) writes:
   >Previous references to problems with the header file <standards.h> are
   >now incorrect.

My statement was that <standards.h> on 9013S1 was broken.  Is this
no longer true?  I'll have to take a look...

   >Please know that standards are being correctly adhered to, and
   >when you don't want/care about them ... well, that works just fine, too.

And does xlc do all this (on your machine, I guess) without generating
any spurious warnings?

When should the rest of us expect a build that includes this fix?

   >IP: ibmsupt!jsalter at uunet.uu.net                 "PS/2 it, or DIE!"
                                                     Yeah, sure.

	Chuck Karish		karish at mindcraft.com
	Mindcraft, Inc.		(415) 323-9000