Quick help PLEASE. PS/2 memory boards for AIX 1.1/1.2

HAAS hh2 at prism.gatech.EDU
Mon May 28 14:35:26 AEST 1990

(quick response is appreciated - I may have found a deal?)

I'm running AIX 1.1 (soon to be 1.2) on a Model 70 with 2 MB RAM. I need more
RAM. I'm about to buy an 8MB memory board. The board is made by 'Monolythic'
It is EMS 4.0 compatible. This is all I know at this point.

Does anyone know if AIX will recognize this board?

This is a one time deal. I will research this the best I can tomorrow, but if
anyone knows whether this is an accepted configuration or not, I would be
VERY gratful for a response.

Thanks in advance.

Hap
--
Harry Haas  GTRI/RAIL/TDD        "What makes it DO that!?" - Bones
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!hh2