"bs" on RS/6000 AIX?

dcm dcm at toysrus.uucp
Tue May 8 04:56:15 AEST 1990

	Bs came from (at least) SysV.1.  I found the man page.
	It says "Bs is a remote descendant of Basic and Snobol4
	with a little C language thrown in".

	It seems to me that it's even older than that (I have some
	faint memories of bs from a long way back), but I can't
	remember exactly when/where.

	But then I looked in the V.2 source, and couldn't find it
	there.  That confuses me (did AT&T finally drop it in V.2?).

		Craig
--------
	Craig Miller, contractor / IBM AWD, Austin
	UUCP: ..!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!ibmaus!auschs!toysrus.austin.ibm.com!dcm
	"Bo knows uucp."