AIX PS/2: Digiboard versus RTIC?

Chris Bradley cbradley at blackbox.lonestar.org
Thu Nov 8 07:58:50 AEST 1990

I just found out that IBM is supporting their ARTIC multiport card
under AIX PS/2.  We are in the process of spec'ing a system which will
support 13 ttys and 2 printers, and would like to know if any of you
have used the RTIC as a terminal controller under AIX PS/2.

Likewise, if you have an opinion about Digiboard's terminal controllers
(or anyone else's!), please tell us.  We will summarize to
comp.unix.aix by the end of the month.

--
Chris Bradley			| "I confess freely to you, I could never look
Businessland Advanced Systems	| long upon a monkey, without very mortifying