austin.ibm.com

Mark Brown mbrown at testsys.austin.ibm.com
Wed Nov 14 03:46:24 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov13.124035.545 at odi.com>, benson at odi.com (Benson I.
Margulies) writes:
|> I can't get email to austin.ibm.com via my regular forwarder, uunet.
|> Or, to be exact, to any of the machines in austin.ibm.com that occur
|> as sources of postings here. Could one of the IBM posters comment
|> on this?

Try the routing in my .sig file, replacing "testsys!mbrown" with your
favorite person. IBM isn't on the Internet (yet).

Mark Brown    IBM AWD Austin, TX.     (512) 823-3741   IBMnet: MBROWN at AUSVM6
MAIL:    {cs.utexas.edu|uunet}!aixsm!aixsmlab!testsys!mbrown (gross, huh?)

If all men were brothers, would you let one marry your sister?