Question about the info cmd on RS/6000

Michael Hucka hucka at eecs.umich.edu
Sat Nov 24 14:55:39 AEST 1990

Hi,
This may be documented somewhere but after a few days of running on our new
RS/6000 I haven't found it:  is there some way to set the default
configuration of the X-based screens put up by the info command?  I'd like to
be able to do things like change the location and size of the screens, and if
possible, make it stop putting up the initial box that says "loading" or
"initializing" knowledge set.

If I just need to RTFM then I'd appreciate being pointed to the correct
manual :-|.

Mike
Mike Hucka                     | Internet: hucka at caen.engin.umich.edu
University of Michigan AI Lab  | 1101 Beal Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48109