Has anyone got less to work under AIX-3.1 on a RS6000 ?

craig miller dcm at nostromo.austin.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 02:17:29 AEST 1990

In article <17570 at hydra.gatech.EDU> gs26 at prism.gatech.EDU (Glenn R. Stone) writes:
>and it works like a charm..... 'cept that you have to diddle with
>the malloc() code, because malloc() is a void in AIX3, not an int....
>
>-- Glenn R. Stone
>gs26 at prism.gatech.edu

	Just one minor point here:  Glenn, what do you mean, "malloc()
	is a void in AIX3, not an int...."?

	AIXV3's malloc() returns a void *, per ANSI.  I've never heard
	of a malloc() that returned int...

	Just curious...

		Craig
------
	Craig Miller
	Locus Computing Corporation, Austin, TX.
	UUCP: ..!cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!auschs!slaughter!dcm
	"I do not represent LCC or IBM.  I represent myself (usually)."