Compiling rn under 3001

Peter Blemel peter at msinc.msi.com
Sun Nov 11 14:06:38 AEST 1990

Once again, a broken mailer/rn will hopelessly mangle my path, it should be:
bbx!yenta!msinc!peter at unmvax.cs.unm.edu

When compiling rn (don't have the version no. handy, but I ftp'd it fairly
recently (2 months ago)), I encounter the following :

	cc -c -O  ngdata.c
xlc: 1501-230 Internal compiler error; please contact your IBM representative

Has anyone successfully compiled and installed rn on the RS6000? If so, is
there some magic I need to do (or another copy to ftp)?

Peter Blemel
bbx!yenta!msinc!peter at unmvax.cs.unm.edu