LU0 SNA on RISC/6000 and AIX 3.1

Richard Bielak richieb at bony1.uucp
Fri Nov 30 05:45:10 AEST 1990

  I am currently involved in a pilot project using the RISC/6000 as a
message switch. One aspect of the project is the implementation of an
SNA interface between the RISC/6000 and IMS running on an IBM 370 using
LU0 (actually SLUP).

  Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated,
especially what literature should be consulted (both in the RISC/6000 doc
set and else where). Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

...richie