AIX V3.1 (RS/6000) linker problems

Shawn Hayes shawn at jdyx.UUCP
Sat Nov 10 14:15:23 AEST 1990

I guess we will all have to call up and ask for the latest release when it
becomes available.  I wish IBM would at least ship out notices of the latest
bug fixes.  It's kind of disturbing to have my SE come by and say that I need
to get the latest update to fix a problem that will occur on certain dates
just a few days before the problem should show up.  Then I get the software and
find out the update has been available for almost a month..

I'll admit that most other companies are no better  and some are much worse.
That still doesn't help us out.  Maybe if we all keep asking they might decide
to send out notices when a new update becomes available.

Shawn Hayes