Where is imake on a RS/6000?

Steve DeJarnett steve at qe2.awdpa.ibm.com
Fri Nov 2 08:40:39 AEST 1990

In article <F6upkp=2 at cs.psu.edu> ehrlich at cs.psu.edu (Dan Ehrlich) writes:
>Does IBM ship an imake with AIX v3?  Or do they expect their users to not
>want to compile any X application they do not supply?

	It's in /usr/lpp/X11/Xamples/util/imake on the system I use.  I don't
know if it comes built or not, but you should be able to build it with
everything that's there.

Steve DeJarnett			Internet: steve at ibminet.awdpa.ibm.com
IBM AWD Palo Alto		UUCP:	  uunet!ibminet.awdpa.ibm.com!steve
(415) 855-3510			IBM VNET: dejarnet at ausvmq
These opinions are my own.  I doubt IBM wants them.......