Strange behaviour of statfs (AIX 2.2.1)?

Hansi liesert at nixdorf.de
Tue Nov 27 22:17:40 AEST 1990

Hi out there,

I had a problem using statfs(). In a C-program I tried to evaluate the
block size of a filesystem by calling statfs() (surely I made all the
stuff needed like includes etc.). Although all my filesystems have block
of 512 bytes, statfs() reports block size 2048. Am I wrong, or is it AIX?

Thanks for your help
--
| Hans Joachim Liesert, Dep. STO-SI 35   | Email:  liesert.pad at sni.de      |
| Siemens-Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG | Outside Europe:                 |