X11R4 under AIX2.2 anyone?

Ed Clarke/10240000 clarke at acheron.uucp
Thu Oct 4 00:59:37 AEST 1990

>From article <90275.131558STEVEG at MAINE.BITNET>, by STEVEG at MAINE.BITNET (Steve E. Goldsmith):
>
> out there have X11R4 working under AIX2.2RT? I have alot of the clients
> working, xterm, xset, xsetroot, xhost, etc... but not the server, or
> twm.  I'd really like to run twm on my RTs here...

I have it 'sort of' working on AIX 2.2.1, but only with an APA-16 card.
There are still things that are flakey.  The megapel problems are probably
simple, but I really don't have time to work on them ( looks like a blocking
problem ).  I suppose that I could integrate the latest EXPO patches and
then put the AIX patches somewhere (Expo?).  I'm not on the internet but
I can get to it with some effort.
--
               | "Pain, n.  An uncomfortable frame of mind that may have
Ed Clarke      |  a physical basis in something that is being done to the
acheron!clarke |  body, or may be purely mental, caused by the good fortune