HFT Keyboard Remap of CapsLock and Ctrl

William R. Somsky somsky at brl.mil
Tue Apr 16 00:50:21 AEST 1991

Ok, I've found out how to create and load an alternate keymap for the
HFT keyboard, and can move various keys about ALMOST to my heart's
content.  However, one of my biggest gripes with the keyboard is the
position of the CapsLock and Ctrl keys---and I can't seem to find out
how to remap THEM.  (Note that I'm talking about a remap under the plain
non-window mode, NOT under X.)  Can the function of these two keys
be swapped?  If so, could someone "in-the-know" tell me how it's done?
Please E-mail your replies, and I'll summarize answers to the net.