crashing 3003

Murat Berk berk at blenda.rice.edu
Tue Apr 23 08:42:27 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr22.212110.23579 at casbah.acns.nwu.edu>, roger at eccles.psych.nwu.edu (Roger Ratcliff) writes:

|> I crashed my rs6000 320 running 3003 with the following command
|> (aliased in .cshrc) 3 times today.  Now I dont do history for fear
|> of  ....
|>
|> alias h            'history \!* | head -39 | more'
|>
|> Could this be a bug, or is the flashing 888 a natural result of this.

It happens to me 5-6 times and I was afraid to use the same command for
a while. Also at first time I couldn't figure out why it crashes.
But now I don't have any problem. I think updates solved this problem
We are running at bos level 3.0018. And when we check the codes for error
from 3-digit display it gives Data Storage Interrupt - processor type.

Murat Berk