how to setup remote printing services

Grover Davidson grover at skybridge.SCL.CWRU.Edu
Thu Apr 25 07:14:51 AEST 1991

thanks for the replies, but all the replies addresses setting up remote
print service on a bsd like system. we are running a sys5r3 system.
in talking to prime, they suggest setting up an interface to
route the file over to the rs/6000 and print it. i am hoping that
there is a better way.

thanks in advance.....
grover

--
Grover Davidson  (grover at ccai.clv.oh.us) | I speek ONLY for myself. My views do
Conley, Canitano, & Assoc. Inc.          | not in any way relect those of my