Bringing up TeX3.0 on PS/2 running AIX

David R. Greenberg grnberg at mit-caf.MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 23 06:05:47 AEST 1991

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to bring up TeX3.0 on a PS/2 Model 80 running AIX.  I've
downloaded the distribution from labrea.stanford.edu and followed the
directions in the README file.  When I run "make", however, I get an
error as the WEB to C program called "tangle" is being compiled.  In
particular, I get a "sh: tangle not found" error.  Has anyone attempted this
exact installation before, and if not, would anyone know the best way to
get TeX (and LaTeX) up and running?

Thanks - David R. Greenberg
         Dept. EECS
         MIT