cron mail about new mail

Steve Adams sma at devcom.com
Sat Apr 27 23:42:56 AEST 1991

pa at curly.appmag.com (Pierre Asselin) writes:

>OK, I give up.  How do I stop cron from sending mail to uucp to tell it
>that it has new mail ?  I'm at 3002.  If this is fixed in 300[35], I'll
>just wait for 3005.
Yeah, it's fixed in 3004 (we called in the problem and they sent us a fix
tape with all of th fixed stuff since 3003).  Hopefully it's still fixed in
3005, as we've seen regression before....

                                         -Steve
--
  "First we're going to cut it off,    |   Steve Adams - sma at devcom.com -or-
  then we're going to kill it."        |                 uunet!devcom!sma