how to make info print to postscript

Matt Emerson matt at karazm.math.uh.edu
Mon Apr 15 09:09:38 AEST 1991

I'd like some pointers on how to make Info print articles in PostScript
format so they'd look really nice.  The rs/6000 is set up to print to a
remote LaserWriter whose print queue resides on a Sun.

TFM seemed to indicate that I needed to set up some sort of thingy called
a virtual printer to inform the system of the printer's capabilities.  I can
lpr PostScript files with no problem, but can't talk info into printing
(other than in ugly courier).

And while I'm pestering everyone, how can I make troff produce PostScript?

If the answers to these questions are in the printed manuals, I apologize; we
don't have any yet. (Thank goodness for those bsd papers in /usr/lpp/bos!)

--
Matt Emerson
matt at karazm.math.uh.edu