Any problems using info in X11R4 on RS/6000?

Paul Amaranth amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Wed Apr 10 23:02:54 AEST 1991

In article <EDDY.91Apr9173657 at pcad.uunet!pcad> eddy at pcad.uunet!pcad (Eduardo Juncosa) writes:
>What I want to know is, what advantages do I get from using X11R4 and Motif 1.1?

Well, the xterm client supports a reasonable Tektronix emulation mode.  The
(undocumented) -t arg on aixterm is not very pretty.  Also, if you are
trying to port an application that was written with R4 libraries, it's nice
to have them available :-)

--
Paul Amaranth  office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying