LU6.2 to TCP/IP

Paul Maclauchlan paul at moore.com
Wed Apr 10 04:46:53 AEST 1991

I am posting this for a friend, please reply directly to him.  Thank you.

Hello!
I'm interested in obtaining information on the possibility on doing some
protocol conversion on the RS6000, namely s/w that will convert the LU6.2
protocol to TCP/IP. The reason is because the VSE O/S doesn't support TCPIP
so we want to use an RS6000 as the gateway to the UNIX world via this protocol
converter ( if it exists ).
Thanks for any help!

Kevin Kimsa                  vmail: 416-366-6363
The Braegen Group Inc.       fax  : 416-366-4428
                             email: uunet!attcan!moore!bragrt!kck

.../Paul Maclauchlan
Moore Corporation Limited, Toronto, Ontario (416) 364-2600
paul at moore.com    -or-    {...!uunet,...!telly}!moore!paul
"I can gather all the news I need from the weather report."/PS'72