Slimming down a file system

Dave Beedle dbeedle at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 7 01:16:50 AEST 1991

     IN a similar vein...we have one harddisk in our Model 530 and due to
financial constraints won't be able to get another on soon.  What can I
get rid of to fee up space?  Is there some "junk" on the drive somewhere?
    Also, while I'm at it...we do have a cd-rom drive on the way.  Just
where, exactly are the man/infoexlorer info so I  can get rid of those?
   Thanks all!

--
  Dave Beedle                                    Office of Academic Computing
                                                    Illinois State University