Finite Element Analsys for Rs6000

Eric Michael Slimko theslim at engin.umich.edu
Thu Apr 25 03:28:31 AEST 1991

I am interested in looking into finite element analysis packages for
the IBM RS/6000.  I am also interested in Aero Anaylsis programs.

Does anyone in netland use such packages with an RS6000?  If so, I'd
greatly appreciate it if you could mail me the package name and some
of its specs (Does it run under X-Windows would be an important issue).
Also, if you've used other packages, any comments regarding comparison
would be helpful.

I'm sorry if this question has been addressed on this newsgroup before.
I don't regularly read this one.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Slimko