Binding in Fortran runtime on AIX 3.1

Paul Amaranth amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Mon Apr 1 11:25:19 AEST 1991

I have a fairly large Fortran application that has a C front end, along
with some misc. C interface functions.  What I want to do is to bind in
the Fortran runtime so that a user doesn't need to buy the runtime from
IBM in order to run the software (everyone gets the C runtime, but the
Fortran is a ~$500 option, last time I looked).

Well, I have RTFM, but it doesn't seem to offer lots of assistance on
this.  I tried the -b nso option, but I get a lot of undefined
references.  Clearly I'm not doing something required.

Has anyone had experience doing this?  Any info, etc appreciated.

--
Paul Amaranth  office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth at vela.acs.oakland.edu  | WANTED: Clever saying