smail on RS/6000

Steve Adams sma at devcom.com
Fri Apr 19 23:03:58 AEST 1991

I am trying to get smail to build on an RS/6000.  Are there patches
available so that I don't have to jump through hoops to get it to build?

I apprecieate help from anyone who can point me in the right direction.  If
the patches are available from UUNET, just mail me the filename to pickup.
Else, let me know where to get them...

                                                   -Steve
--
  "First we're going to cut it off,    |   Steve Adams - sma at devcom.com -or-
  then we're going to kill it."        |                 uunet!devcom!sma