Help with Twm bug

Ronald S Woan woan at nowhere
Mon Apr 15 09:57:02 AEST 1991

In article <iglupko at Unify.Com> hearth at Unify.Com (Donald S. Hearth) writes:
>     I recently compiled twm for my IBM RS 6000, and I am having a problem
>     with the menus.  When I press a mouse button, the menu pops up, but
>     the is no writing for the various options. When I move down the
>     menu, as I pass each each option, they suddenly appear. As I release
>     the button, and press it again, the writing is again absent.

3005 or ICRB depending on what you call these things fixes this. I
might be (and probably am) mistaken, but I think it is a backing store
problem that invoking the server without backing store might hide the
problem? In any event, can't test this as the problem went away with
3005.

+ Ronald S. Woan                woan at cactus.org or woan at austin.vnet.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +