3003 info on other platforms?

Pat Wilson paw at eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Sat Apr 20 00:34:46 AEST 1991

We're having trouble when we run info on platforms other than the
6000s - info will come up and be useable, but somehow (xmodmap call in
/usr/bin/info?) the keyboard mapping gets seriously wedged (remapped),
making the X session useless thereafter.

We don't see this problem with the GA info, and I don't remember it
being a problem under 3002.  Of course, this /usr/bin/info is new
for 3003...

Has anyone else seen this?  Do you have a work-around?  Is it fixed
(again) in 3005?

Thanks.

--
Pat Wilson